- A Removable Duvet Cover is Highly Recommended for Easier Cleaning. Please Search Ynm Duvet Cover to Find Correponding Cover for Ynm Weighted Blanket. Purchase Together to Have a Discount.
- The original YnM weighted blanket offers great all-natural sleep help for adults and kids by offering the gentle sensation of being held to encourage deep, healthy, restful sleep
- YnM own the ability to produce a unique 7-layer weighted blanket. Our 7-layer system is designed to comfortably surround your body and form to your shape while you sleep and the MORE glass beads & LESS fiber fill design offers better temperature control
- Choose the blanket that weighs about 10% of your body weight plus one, 5 lbs weight is intended for individuals weighing about 40 lbs. A weighted blanket is supposed to on the top of the mattress and should not go over the edges of bed; when using with children or seniors, ensure the individual has enough strength to move the blanket off themselves if necessary
- Each compartment has a glass bead sewn into place to prevent movement and noise while you’re resting & provide soft, evenly-distributed weight that gently conforms to your body
- 100% Customers Satisfaction is guaranteed. In 3 years, if unexpected damage happened to your YnM weighted blanket, we can provide free mending (not include shipping label)
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 14.2 x 6.3 inches
Item Weight: 5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
About Our Blankets
YnM is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that harnesses the power of deep touch stimulation to gently distribute deep pressure across your body.
- The heavy blanket helps relax the nervous system by simulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
- This increases serotonin and melatonin levels and decreases cortisol levels which improving your mood and promoting restful sleep at the same time.
- The relaxing sensation helps to soothe your body’s muscles, making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
It provides great all-natural sleep therapy for people with anxiety, autism, ADHD, insomnia, RLS (restless leg syndrome), bodily aches and pains, or stress.