YnM is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that harnesses the power of deep touch stimulation to gently distribute deep pressure across your body.
- The heavy blanket helps relax the nervous system by simulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
- This increases serotonin and melatonin levels and decreases cortisol levels which improving your mood and promoting restful sleep at the same time.
- The relaxing sensation helps to soothe your body’s muscles, making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
It provides great all-natural sleep therapy for people with anxiety, autism, ADHD, insomnia, RLS (restless leg syndrome), bodily aches and pains, or stress.
1. YnM weighted blanket is the most breathable one due to the unique technologies in manufacturing so it boost better temperature control than others. But it may also feel hot for hot sleepers in warm days due to its weight, so a fan or an AC is recommended in summer. In cold days just add a YNM minky quilted duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling.
2. If you are tall than 5’5”, you should choose queen or king size weighted blanket with the length over 80” long, or your feet may stick out the weighted blanket .
3. A weighted blanket would small than same size rerular blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed. Please be rest assured it is correct size when you see a twin/queen weighted blanket is smaller than anticipated. It is OK when a weighted blanket can’t barely cover the mattress.
4. For the first few nights, you may feel it is too heavy or too light weight. Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days, please bear with the magic weighted blanket a few more days.